Hi there ！
How can we help?
Download our App
to experience more trading benefits and fun
Explore the world's hottest trading products and explore endless investment opportunities with HXFX GLOBAL.
Share CFD, that is, the share differential contract is traded through margin rather than full cash. Profit or loss is determined by the price of purchase and sale, which reflects the change of share price, but does not own share.
Simply put, traders of share CFD have the same conditions asother share investors except that they can't vote at the shareholders'meeting. Besides, CFD traders have more convenient financing and short conditions.
Two-way trading, both buy-up and buy-down can be profitable
Hedgable risk, no limit on rise and drop
Margin trading, low entry-level, high profit
- Quote change %
Factors affecting shares trading
- The main factors affecting shares trading include:
- 1. The company's operating conditions: when the company develops well and the profit outlook improves, the share price usually rises.
- 2. Bull Bear Signal in Share Market: If the share market as a whole is in a bear market, the share price usually falls; on the contrary, the bull market will rise.
- 3. Industry Prosperity: The Prosperity Trends of Major Industries will also have an impact on the share prices of major enterprises in the industry.
- 4. Central Bank's Interest Rate Policy: Generally, the reduction of interest rate by the central bank will benefit the financing of listed companies and the share price; conversely, the increase of interest rate will depress the share price.
- 5. National Economic Policy: National Tax, Fiscal Stimulus, and other major economic policies will have a significant impact on share price.
- 6. External environment: the country's overall economic situation, the geopolitical situation, barriers to import and export trade will also have an impact on share prices.
- In a word: when short supply exceeds demand, the price of a share contract falls; when long supply exceeds demand, the price of a share contract rises.
Bull& Bear Signal in Stock Market
Interest Rate Policy of Central Bank
National Economic Policy
Share CFD is a two-way transaction, which can do more (buy up) or shorter (buy down).
Simply put, if you think the share price will rise, buy; if you think it will fall, sell.
If the direction is judged correctly, it will be profitable.
The calculation method is as follows:
Total Profit and Loss= (Selling Price-Purchasing Price) x Contract Unit x Lots (+Overnight Interest)
* Note: No overnight interest is required for closing the warehouse on the day it is built; the actual overnight interest is based on the platform display.
Examples of transactions:
You buy two lots of KOs (Coca-Cola) at a price of 50 through MT4 platform. Each contract unit is 100, and you close your position at a selling price of 56 on the same day.
Total Profit= (Selling Price-Purchasing Price) x Contract Unit x Lot Number + Overnight Interest
= (56-50) x 2 x 100 + 0 = $1200
The world's leading share trading hot products,
the share price has risen since the company's
Stock Contract Specifications
/ HXFX Global's Stock trading can be used for long and short term trading of currency pairs in the form of margin
Sorry, no relevant information about , please enter another keyword
*Median spreads are displayed for the standard account, and the position level corresponds to the position requirement of micro account, standard account, and senior account. For account level details, please click on theaccount type details, please click on the account type to view
Open an account for free now
30 seconds to have an account.
- Open an account for free
- Top up your account
- Start trading
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us. We have a dedicated customer service to serve you.